How to Cook a Delicious Fall Meal: Fresh Healthy and Yummy.
Ever thought of treating your family to a delicious dinner, all made at home in less than 40 minutes? Well, if you need a few tips to encourage you, you are in the right place. Let us share with you how to Cook a Delicious Fall Comfort Meal: Fresh Healthy & Yummy. Follow these simple steps and you will end up with a great meal for you and your family, for a fraction of the time and cost of going to a restaurant.
- Bella Mushroom (cut)
- Fresh Salmon (skinless, sliced)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Basil (thai and others as preferred)
- Bell Pepper (sliced)
- Habenero Pepper (optional)
- Place a pot on the stove and add mushroom, stirring occasionally until you achieve your desired texture (We like it a little firm, not too soft).
- Remove mushroom and place in a bowl.
- Place sliced onion and bell peppers in the same pot and stir until you start to see the onion turning light brown. Then remove and place in another bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil (preferably avocado oil) in the pot.
- Add your sliced salmon and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of Mrs. dash spices. Turn the salmon over when it starts to turn brown. When both sides of the salmon are brown, remove from the pot and place in a plate to cool.
- Add blended tomatoes into the pot, then add 3 more tablespoons of avocado oil, stirring until your desired taste is achieved.
- Add black pepper, rest of the 1/2 tsp of salt, and the all of the sauteed mushroom, black peppers and onions from previous steps. Stir to mix the the content in the pot for about 3 minutes on medium to high heat.
- Finally, add your prepared salmon on top of the mix in the pot. Then serve and enjoy with boiled rice or potatoes.